After three years of engineer training, as students or apprentices; the 2016 ENSTA Bretagne cohort celebrated their graduation and entry into the world of work. By their sides were the young Master and Advanced Master graduates, who had come to obtain technical expertise in Marine Sciences, Mechanical Sciences and Information Technology.
The 43rd graduation ceremony of ENSTA Bretagne
The 2016 Graduation Ceremony of ENSTA Bretagne was a time to reminisce and hand over 17 prizes (star students above): top students in their field, the Institute of Naval Architects award, the International Outreach award, the Science prize, the “Entrepreneurship” prize, the ENSTA Bretagne Alumni prize, the CAIETA prize, the Best Sports Person prize and the “Esprit Grand Large” award.
On Saturday 26 November, 650 guests attended the graduation ceremony on campus at ENSTA Bretagne. Graduates, numerous families and friends, as well as school staff and partners came together. After three years of engineer training, as students or apprentices; the 2016 ENSTA Bretagne cohort celebrated their graduation and entry into the world of work. By their sides were the young Master and Advanced Master graduates, who had come to obtain technical expertise in Marine Sciences, Mechanical Sciences and Information Technology.
After visiting the campus with their nearest and dearest, and the traditional class photos, the 2016 ENSTA Bretagne graduation ceremony was a time for reminiscing, the handing over of 17 prizes and the roll call of each graduate, by degree: Naval Architecture, Vehicle Architecture and Modeling, Information and Communication Systems, Pyrotechnics and Business Sciences.
17 prizes were awarded to the star students
- Prizes to the top students in their fields ;
- The RINA award : the Royal Institute of Naval Architects who reward the top student in this field ;
- The International Outreach prize, rewarding international mobility during training, awarded by the representative of the president of Brest Métropole ;
- The Science prize, awarded by the representative of the president of Région Bretagne to the top Master graduate in International Automotive Engineering as well as the top graduate in the « Materials and Structures » Joint Research Master with UBO
- The « Entrepreneurship » prize, awarded to the graduate who created INOBO, incubated at ENSTA Bretagne ;
- The ENSTA Bretagne Alumni prize, which rewards contributions to the reputation of the school via multiple extra-curricular activities : not only Robotics, the Shell Eco Marathon, the Photography Club but also scientific mediation ;
- The CAIETA prize, honoring a 2016 IETA engineer (military engineer in Arms Technologies and Studies, in service at the Direction Générale de l’Armement (French Procurement Agency)) :
- Prize for the Best Sports Person, awarded to an equestrian team graduate ;
- The « Aim High, Sail Far » award, rewarding two company-linked engineer training graduates who took part in the 2016 4L Trophy and who came 182nd out of 1200 teams.
ENSTA Bretagne 2016 cohort (Engineers, Masters, Advanced Masters)
ENSTA Bretagne 2016 cohort (Company-Linked Engineers)